East Sussex Rail Alliance is an umbrella group formed to campaign for better rail services throughout the county. Founder members Bexhill Rail Action Group, East Coastway Commuter Group, Marshlink Action Group and St Leonards & Hastings Rail Improvement Programme concentrate efforts on coastal services between Brighton and Ashford and into London.
- December 2013: Rail is at last on the agenda!
- December 2012: Campaigning for amelioration of the new evening peak timetable
- November 2010: Campaigning for better use of available train paths
- March 2010: Welcoming Southern’s withdrawal of proposals
- February 2010: Opposing the introduction of Class 313 stock on Coastway
- April 2013: Manifesto for Rail and Road in East Sussex
- September 2012: Submission on new SouthEastern franchise [More on the SHRIMP website]
- 1 February 2012: New SouthEastern franchise
- 14 January 2012: New Thameslink/Southern franchise
- 7 September 2014: ESRA celebrates Chancellor’s stop to Rail ticket price rises
- 31 March 2014: Rail groups welcome high speed rail plan
- 20 November 2010: East Sussex Rail Groups welcome ORR intervention on timetable